Our dear, dear friend Brittney decided to throw a surprise Zombie party for her husband's 30th birthday! It was pretty dead. (Ha ha! Did you see what I did there?) She asked us all to dress up, and do not worry, we all delivered. We're all really awesome that way. We went up to that super cool and freaky fort up the hill, you know the one that spooked Bennett? The location was PERFECT. We played water balloon capture the flag, ate cake, watched an episode of The Walking Dead, and had a brilliant time. I made Mr. B a shirt that said "zombie" and attempted to put make up on him, but he was having none of it. He LOVED throwing the water balloons, and I am not ashamed to admit I used him as a human shield. Okay. I am a little ashamed. But he did enjoy it. He was a little confused by my makeup but overall he was pretty okay with it, just a little extra clingy while at Fort Matthew. Thank you all for the fabulous time!
Sometimes, it's like people forget I did theater. You ask me to be a zombie and I commit. Bet you can't guess which one is me!
The Birthday Man's face as he walked in and saw everyone. Even though the security guard ruined the surprise part of it, he still seemed to like it.
Attempting to show off the "Zombie" shirt I made Mr. B.












No comments:
Post a Comment