Guys. I've made it. I can officially say that next month I am having a baby. (That is if he decides to stay in there which I pray every day that he does.) February is a lovely month. Adam and I got engaged on February 28th four years ago and it's my (hopefully) last full month of being a baby incubator. (Just got to make it 3 weeks and 5 days!) It's the month that is full of love, snow, melting snow, more love, and even more love. My heart grows every day that our little baby boy bird grows and with each bruise from his super strong kicks and punches I feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude. What a wonderful world we live in! Yes, it's hard being pregnant and I have found myself reminding Britni that she wont be pregnant for forever and one day she can do all she wants (like exercising and going grocery shopping.) Being ordered to "take it easy" so baby boy doesn't come too soon can be absolutely tough. Staying inside all day isn't my favorite, and going to the store not only is uncomfortable but often times sparks contractions. Every day I hear this little voice telling me, "you have got to take it easy. Easier than that." as I head off to go grocery shopping, or go to the movies with the sexy hubs. But, I remember telling Heavenly Father that I would take whatever symptoms that he would give me if it meant I could have a baby, so it's kind of my fault. :)
Here is a picture of my planet - I mean baby bump. Please excuse the lack of makeup and lack of a hair style. I don't really do that stuff anymore (at least not often enough).

No comments:
Post a Comment