Wednesday, January 2, 2013

That One Time We Ran Away...

In August Adam and I ran away to California for a beach/Disneyland trip. It was just what we needed and now it seems so far away. Disneyland was a bit tricky since I was pregnant, but we still had tons of fun and we were able to ride a lot of rides. Most of them were kiddy rides, but they were still lots of fun and most of them I hadn't even ridden. We also enjoyed the light/water shows and the fireworks display. One of the days we took a break from the crowded theme park setting and went to Huntington beach for some fun in the sun. It was so great to get away with just the Hubs before we start on our new adventure of a family of three. Here are a few pictures. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment