I do have this love/hate relationships with zoos as I hate how confined the animals are, but I love the preservation, the inspiration, and the ability to see things that are normally very far and/or impossible to see. I always leave wanting to be a better human.
Anyway... enough with my hippie rant, here are some pictures.
The leopard walked right up the the window and sat in front of all of the kids. And no, that is not me to the left of Mr. B. She must belong to one of the other kids, but I'm kind of freaking myself out thinking that maybe she doesn't.
Pointing to the Gorilla's boobies and saying "Milt". Which, if you can't quite catch on, is his word for milk. Oh boy.
Snuggles with Grandma on the train. He didn't want to get off he loved it so much!
















No comments:
Post a Comment