Wednesday, September 17, 2014

'Merica!

I'm only here for about a month but it's been a nice change of pace. Mr. B and I decided to visit family in Utah while the hubs is going through the most gruelling of midterms. We skype when we can, but I miss that man a bunch. My heart aches too when Mr. B asks for his "Dadda". Other than that, we love spending time with family and have already been to TWO parks! And they were different parks and not at all scary! So that was awesome. He kept going up the stairs and down the slides and even took a shot at riding the big kid swings. I was pretty sure the other moms at the park thought I was the worst for having my 18 month old fall off the swing. He was barely off the ground and didn't even cry. Like, he was five inches off the ground... it was a really low swing. It made me really miss all the moms I left back in Grenada and our playdates at the playgrounds. I keep telling myself it's only for a short time and then I'll be reunited with my friends, and most importantly the hubs. For the meantime, I'm going to enjoy my time here and the access to a TARGET. And family... I can't forget family. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment