We have been up to some pretty great things. We went to the beach, had some delicious burgers at the Merry Baker on build-your-own-burger Friday, did a tour of the Grand Etang National Forest, jumped into a pool at the base of a waterfall, saw a monkey, ate some Chinese food, chilled at the house, slowly packed more things away after moving into a new apartment, got cell phones, played bingo with some girlfriends, went grocery shopping, visited the market where locals sell fresh fruit and veggies, blah blah blah. Here are some things I learned:
1. Organic food really is so much better tasting.
2. Organic food may be delicious, but it goes bad really fast.
3. Bennett has learned to scream. That's fun.
4. I really like my hubby.
5. I could eat almond croissants from the Merry Baker every day.
6. There is only one species of monkey on the island and it's almost extinct. Extinct! This is a travesty.
7. Grenada has it's own Coca-cola factory which means the soda is way better here.
8. There are a ton of amazing people on this island.
9. Moving to the bottom floor apartment was one of the wisest choices we've made. It really is so much cooler.
10. The cockroaches here are ginormous. I mean, they are like THIS big.
We have a few ants in our apartment and I really do hate them. I was thinking how I should kill all the ants on my counter except one. That way he can go back to his colony and tell the others.
Now, pictures. They aren't the best. I was being incredibly lazy. And I don't want to take the time to edit them, so forgive me. pleeeeaseee.
![]() |
| I did it! |
![]() |
| Can you see him? He was jumping from about 60 feet up. No one asked him to, but he definitely wanted money for it. |

















That is so cool! we're moving there next week!
ReplyDelete