A few weeks ago a really good friend of ours got married. He was Charming's roommate when we met and we adore all of those roommates. We had so much fun traveling up to Salt Lake and being there to support them on their awesome day. I couldn't help but be overwhelmed with memories of our wedding day almost four years ago and all the blessings we've received and incredible things we've experienced since then. All I could think was, "they have no idea how much happiness they're about to receive." Being married to your best friend rocks. Here are some images of that day. For some reason, I just didn't get a good shot of the temple, but you know, there's a million out there so eh. No big deal.
 |
| The beautiful bride and groom. They were so adorable and are so perfect for each other. |
 |
| Dan, The Raptor Man with Bennett. |
 |
| My absolute favorite picture of the day. That expression! Those lips! GAH! |
No comments:
Post a Comment